Luxury Tanzania and Kenya Safari
12 Days in Northern Tanzania
and the Maasai Mara
This luxury fly-in safari takes guests through the very best wildlife parks, conservation areas and reserves that Tanzania and Kenya offer. Starting on the remote northern slopes of the Ngorongoro Crater and based from the eco-chic geodesic domes of The Highlands, you'll take a private entrance to the Ngorongoro Crater floor arriving before the crowds that use the southwest entrance. This massive unbroken caldera is home to all manner of wildlife including rhino, elephant, lion and impala. Venture further into the Serengeti-Mara ecosystem where you'll be based from exclusive, luxury camps strategically placed along the Great Migration corridor of wildebeest and zebra. These are some of the greatest wildlife viewing areas on the continent and you'll travel between epic locations by 4x4 and bush plane.
After a week on safari in Tanzania, head north to the Maasai Mara Reserve where predators like lions, leopards and cheetahs abound and the steep riverbanks make for dramatic migratory river crossings. Immense landscapes are dotted by plains game like impala, dik dik, eland and jackal. This is a completely customizable itinerary so we can work around your dates and adjust your adventure to last as long as you'd like.
|Low Season||From $12,695 per person|
|High Season||From $19,395 per person|
Serengeti National Park
Low: March - April
November to Mid December
High (Best): June - October
Lodges and Camps For This Adventure:
Arusha Coffee Lodge
Namiri Plains Camp
- Moraway Adventures travel consultation and pre-departure services
- English speaking naturalist guides
- Arusha-Manyara-Serengeti-Mara-Nairobi internal flights
- 11-nights accommodation
- Meals starting with Breakfast Day 2 and ending with Breakfast Day 12
- Local brand drinks (except in Arusha)
- Shared game drives and walks
- All park fees, guide fees, conservation levies, government levies
- International airfare into Arusha Kilimanjaro, Tanzania and out of Nairobi, Kenya
- Tanzania and Kenya visas (available online prior to arrival)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses for extra services, optional activities, or changes in your itinerary for reasons beyond our control
- Mandatory travel insurance for trip cancellation, medical services, or evacuation
- Meals other than those listed
- Premium wines and spirits
All prices based on 2 adults sharing. Single supplements apply for solo travelers - call for details. Child rates available - call for details. Families with young children may be required to book a private vehicle at an additional cost.
Luggage restrictions apply - see pre-departure info for details.
Note that the standard Migore-Tarmine route between Kenya and Tanzania is closed in 2021 meaning guests may have to fly via Arusha and Wilson to get to the Mara. Inquire for full details. A road transfer may be faster.
Reach out and talk with someone who has been there.
and make your dream a reality!