and Botswana Safari
12 Days in the Sabi Sands,
Cape Town and the Okavango Delta
We designed this active safari to include the best and most adventurous aspects of South Africa and Botswana.
The exclusive Sabi Sands, part of the greater Kruger National Park area, is one of the best places on the continent to see leopards and the wildlife densities here are impressive.
Cape Town is our favorite city in the world - for good reason! With a multitude of activities and attractions, this vibrant and cosmopolitan city is perfect for all ages and interests. Penguins at Boulder's Beach, epic views from the top of Table Mountain and world-class wine and cuisine make it the perfect place to refresh between or after wildlife safaris in the bush.
The Okavango Delta is the crown jewel of big game safaris in Southern Africa. Based from two remote bush camps, you'll explore this incredibly diverse habitat on foot, by canoe and by safari vehicle with expert guides. There's even the option for a sleepout under the stars in the amazing SkyBeds.
This itinerary can be a great fit for first-timers, safari aficionadoes and families alike and can be customized to fit the exact dates and experiences that you are looking for.
|Low Season||From $8,895 per person|
|Mid Season||From $10,250 per person|
|High Season||From $11,750 per person|
Mid (Better): April - June
High (Best): July - October
Classic, Family, Romantic
Day 1 - Arrive Kruger National Park
On arrival at Skukuza airstrip, you'll be met by your expert guide and immediately head out on a game drive to the lodge. The Sabi Sands Reserve shares an unfenced border with the Kruger National Park. This is the oldest private reserve in South Africa and the origin of sustainable wildlife tourism in southern Africa. You will marvel at the high densities of wildlife like lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo, and rhino as well as cheetah, impala and a large assortment of birds. Notten’s Bush Camp is a family-run safari lodge in the southern Sabi Sand Reserve. Situated in a 6,000 hectare private concession, it is shaded by surrounding trees and commands extensive views over the plains and waterhole. Overnight Notten's Bush Camp.
- Days 2-3 - Sabi Sands Reserve
- Day 4 - Fly to Cape Town
- Day 5 - City and uThando Tour
- Day 6 - Penguins and Cape Peninsula
- Days 7-9 - Shinde Concession Okavango Delta
- Days 10-12 - Khwai Concession Okavango Delta
- Day 13 - Departure
Lodges and Camps For This Adventure:
Notten's Bush Camp
Footsteps Across the Delta
Skybeds (sleepout option)
- Moraway Adventures travel consultation and pre-departure services
- English speaking naturalist guides
- Maun-Shinde-Khwai-Maun internal bush flight
- Shared road transfers and activities at camps
- 12-nights accommodation
- All meals at safari camps
- Bed and Breakfast only in Cape Town (picnic lunch on Day 6)
- Local brand drinks at safari camps
- Shared game drives and walks
- Laundry at Sable Alley (available elsewhere for small fee)
- All park fees, guide fees, government levies, and conservation fees
- International flights: USA-Skukuza; Maun-USA
- Regional flights: Skukuza-Cape Town
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses for extra services, optional activities, or changes in your itinerary for reasons beyond our control
- Mandatory travel insurance for trip cancellation, medical services, or evacuation
- Premium wines and spirits
- Dinners in Cape Town (local dining guide provided)
- Skybeds sleepout - inquire for more info
All prices based on 2 adults sharing. Single supplements apply for solo travelers - call for details. Child rates available - call for details. Water activities are water-level dependant.
Luggage restrictions apply - see pre-departure info for details.
Reach out and talk with someone who has been there.
and make your dream a reality!