Luxury South Africa Safari
12 Days of the Best of South Africa
Enjoy the very best of South Africa in incomparable style! We created our luxury South Africa for those looking to venture to remote safari lodges where the best safari guides and trackers deliver unrivaled wildlife encounters in private concessions.
In the Greater Kruger National Park, Londolozi in the Sabi Sands has the highest density of big game in South Africa with prolific, up-close sightings of leopards and elephants.
Tswalu Kalahari is a vast and remote wilderness outpost with fascinating wildlife on the edge of the Kalahari. Enjoy complete flexibility to plan each day on safari with your resident guide including day and night game drives, bush walks, private meals in the bushveld and sleep-outs under the stars, sundowner cocktails in spectacular African landscapes, visits with local communities and to ancient Bushman rock art sites. Relax at the camp in private luxury and enjoy soothing spa activities, then visit the wine cellar before fine dining by the fire.
The trip concludes in Cape Town with private excursions to the wineland valleys of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek and the Cape Peninsula. Your stays at Londolozi Tree Lodge, the Tswalu Motse and the Cape Grace Hotel on the V&A waterfront assure luxurious accommodation, fine cuisine, and exceptional service throughout this exclusive and custom safari in South Africa.
From $19,995 per person
Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Tswalu Kalahari Reserve
Stellenbosch and Franschhoek
Low: January - April
November - Dcember
High (Best): May - October
Day 1 - Arrive Johannesburg; Sabi Sands Reserve
On arrival at the Johannesburg International Airport you’ll be met and escorted to your onward shuttle flight to the Sabi Sands Game Reserve. On arrival, you’ll immediately head out on your first game drive en route to camp. This private wildlife concession shares an unfenced border with the Kruger National Park allowing wildlife to migrate freely. Boasting the highest density of big game in South Africa (especially leopards), the wildlife in the Sabi Sands is also habituated to the presence of safari vehicles. This means prolific sightings and exceptionally close photographic opportunities. Your camp overlooks the Sand River and all of the suites have decks with their own private plunge pools and salas. Overnight at Londolozi Tree Camp.
- Days 2-3 - Sabi Sands Reserve
- Day 4 - Tswalu Kalahari Reserve
- Days 5-7 - Tswalu Kalahari Reserve
- Day 8 - To Cape Town
- Day 9 - City and uThando Tour
- Day 10 - Private Winelands Tour
- Day 11 - Private Cape Peninsula Tour
- Day 12 - Departure
Lodges and Camps For This Adventure:
Londolozi Tree Camp
- Moraway Adventures travel consultation and pre-departure services
- English speaking naturalist guides
- Johannesburg-Sabi Sands-Tswalu-Cape Town internal flights
- 11-nights accommodation
- All meals in safari camps starting with Dinner Day 1 and ending with Breakfast Day 8; Bed and Breakfast only in Cape Town except for lunch on Peninsula Tour and lunch on winelands tour
- Local brand drinks (except in Cape Town)
- Shared game drives and walks
- All park fees, guide fees, government levies, conservation fees
- International airfare into Johannesburg, South Africa and out of Cape Town, South Africa
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses for extra services, optional activities, or changes in your itinerary for reasons beyond our control
- Mandatory travel insurance for trip cancellation, medical services, or evacuation
- Premium wines and spirits
All prices based on 2 adults sharing. Single supplements apply for solo travelers - call for details. Child rates available call for details.
Luggage restrictions apply - see pre-departure info for details.
Reach out and talk with someone who has been there.
and make your dream a reality!